Residential Security Solutions
We have protected countless residents in upstate South Carolina and upper Georgia for over 44 years – one of the longest track records in our area. We offer all aspects of home security and home automation by providing our customers with award-winning, reliable equipment, professional installation and service follow-ups, 24/7 monitoring, and peace of mind.
Technology improves every day; we offer the most up-to-date and advanced technologies suited for modern life, including all the new cutting-edge security options and home automation gadgets.
Our Residential Services Include:
- Burglar Alarms
- Fire Alarms
- Medical Emergency and other Panic Devices
- All Home Automation Gadgets(lighting, energy management, thermostats, etc.)
- Video Surveillance(Indoor, Outdoor, Night Vision, Motion Activated, Etc.)
- Automated Door & Garage Locks
- Drive-Way and Door Chimes
- Gates & Access Control
- HVAC Protection(Protect your HVAC unit from intruders)
- Flood Protection(Great for Basements & Second Homes)
- Freeze Protection for Pipes(Great for Second Homes or Rentals)
- Remote Access with our Mobile App
Remote Access with our Mobile App – Control your Entire System
The options are endless with the mobile app.
- E-mail & Text Alerts (Example: You’re notified when the kids get home)
- GEO Location Services (Example: Get an alert if you leave without closing the garage)
- Remote Access Control (Arm/Disarm from anywhere)
- View Your Cameras in Real-Time
Not into all the new techy stuff? No worries; we’ve been in business for over 44 years and know how to get back to the basics. We guarantee all customers a security solution to fit their needs.
Our company offers both hard-wired and wireless security options, so even if you don’t have a landline telephone or if wireless suits you better, we still have you covered. There are advantages and disadvantages to both types of systems; a free security consultation will get all your questions answered and you’ll be armed with the most suitable security system for your situation.